Saturday, January 6, 2018

2018 NEW EVENTS by Monster Piinky Celebrations



When you have been involved in so many events and your name, company or brand was never mentioned, it makes you go out on your own and start anew with something that stands out. I began investments in my brand in music and MeSha810 Craft & Design store in 2017. For 2018, investments and marketing is geared towards my event planning and catering. There will be no more events without my logo. There will be no more "middlemen" in my events. I have adopted the phrase "NO MONEY, NO MENTION" meaning all events with my branding will be backed with MY MONEY! No, I don't want to tell the story, I just want to start fresh and run up a fucking check of my own. #Branding #Investments #Marketing#Strategy #Boss #MPC #MonsterPiinkyCelebrations This is my new logo for Monster Piinky Celebrations, an entity of 81o iimagery graphics and 8th Eliite Ent. Promotions & Events for independent artists.










No comments:

Post a Comment