Sunday, January 21, 2018

Video Budget: Shopping For New Visuals!






I need visuals! Finally breaking out with my music and getting 3 videos done. So today, I'm writing out my final budget for videographer payments AND the items I need for each shoot. I have a bit of a "lavish habit" and that's ok by me. I have pushed back having a video in fear of looking too fat or having a bootleg outcome. Remember, I am the woman who is afraid to allow other people to touch my hair so I do it myself. But a video is something I cannot do. If only I had eight hands lol...

I have to hire 3 different videographers because I want different looks and visions for my work. Along with the budget, I have to jot down the scenes for my videos. 2 songs are done ("Who You Talking To, Pussy?" & "Prettii Piink") so in the beginning, I'm pushing for 2 video shoots and the recording of "Don't Address The Mess". 

My workout regimen through #PiinkBody is coming out great so I should be ready for the real work in March. But videos aren't the only visuals on my menu... I have 3 new photo shoots coming as well, one with the theme "All White Sale, All Black Business" where I will be shopping with several black owned businesses in the Fayetteville area getting some great shots and promoting these businesses with a final online display, personal portfolio and ads in the WTF Happened To HipHop News Letter! Ooooops, did I let the cat out of the bag???

No comments:

Post a Comment