Saturday, January 20, 2018

I'm The BITCH That Keeps Removing The Tag!


Did you notice that you are missing a person from the 99 people you tagged in that status on Facebook... and now, for some odd reason, there are only 98? Well it was ME! I respectfully 'untagged' myself and saved you the time and energy. Why? Well let's explore that, shall we?

For several years, I have worked very hard for music artists in the area to have a platform to post their music, whether it be the 2-6 website or the facebook fan page. I have asked artists to post on the page and the 2-6 Independent Music fan page will share under it's brand. I have also asked that artists invite others to LIKE the fan page, making it grow even larger. Did you all do that? Hell naw. But you keep tagging me in your music that I refuse to listen to because you fail to follow simple instructions.

Now here is another reason... them hotdamn notifications. Not only did you tag 8,000 of your friends, but they all want to like, love, some niggas laughing at your ass behind the scenes and most of all... COMMENT! Blowing me up with people I don't know. Holding whole conversations about the game last night and did you see the fight at the club.... SMH. That's far from professional and deters fans from YOUR MUSIC that has been given several platforms online for posting... but I said that, didn't I?

Last, but not least, if I haven't talked to you or you don't support me or my movements... REMOVE TAG! Why request support that you don't give? I just have to ask but knowing the remedial reader, you don't know wtf I'm talking about. So the next time I get a lil tag from you, just know that unlike your surrounding audience, Monster Piinky is honest enough to tell you I UNTAGGED MY NAME OUT OF THE BS!

Below you will find links to the online platforms that you may post your music and even your events for the city. NEVER let the words PIINKY DON'T SUPPORT slip out your lips cuz I might hear you. I support, but I will support the way that I like. Tagging me is the same as shoving dick down my throat before asking if I wanted to spit on it first. There are other and BETTER ways to promote! Share my article though...






No comments:

Post a Comment